- Back to School
- Holidays ▾
- Religious ▾
- Fundraising ▾
Creating hand made gift tags during the holiday season is not only fun and creative but also sets the tone for Christmas. Just whip your favorite hot beverage: peppermint latte or hot cocoa, throw some marshmallows in there, and add some Christmas music to the mix. Now get ready for crafting! The good thing about these gift tags is that you can use any ribbon that you have as long as it matches the gift label. Creativity is the limit!
To make these cute personalized DIY gift tags all you need is:
-Christmas ribbon (you can use scraps or leftover pieces )
-Glue (hot glue or 3M double stick tape can work great as well depending on the width of the ribbon)
-Kraft plain gift Tags with a perforated hole for string
-String for hanging
1.Stick Label on the center of the gift tag.
2. Apply glue in a straight line on the lower border of the tag.
3. Glue ribbon to the tag and cut the edges precisely.
4. Repeat the glue step for upper part of the gift tag
5. Glue ribbon to the upper part of the tag and cut the edges carefully.
6. Finally add string through the perforated gift tag hole
7. You're done. It's time to brag about your personalized gift tag holiday creation!
Phew... Wasn't that easy? Now get ready to use your personalized gift tags for wine bottles, gift baskets, food jars, homemade preserves, mason jars, cookie tins, gift boxes and so much more.